welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Sunday, September 5, 2010



I can’t get you out of my mind, I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you, how good you look when you smile, how much I love your laugh. I daydream about you off and on, replaying our conversations, laughing at the funny things you said or did. I’ve memorized your face and the way that you look at me. I catch myself smiling when I’m thinking about you and I always wonder what will happen the next time we are together. I know one thing for sure, you’re the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time.






EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON,


I’m sick of pretending that I am so strong. I’m not. I cry almost everyday, usually over the same damn thing. I wish at least one person could see through my act and just hug me, and tell me everything is going to be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.