You know what ? Yes I have changed. I’m not as nice as I used to be, because I don’t want to get used or walked over, I don’t trust everyone and tell them my secrets, because behind every fake smile is a backstabbing bitch. I distance myself from people because in the end, they’re only going to leave. I have changed because I have realized that im the only person I can depend on..
there comes a point, where you just have to stop texting him..you just have to stop answering his phone calls..
you have to stop going back to the person that you know is wrong for you.. ITS HARD..but there are 7 billion people in the world, there are boys just like him, and there are boys that are better than him, you'll find someone else , you just need to let go
reblog if you want a guy who will playfight with you infront of everyone...
i have like a gazillion things i wanna say to you, but you're like ignoring me..
so,
WTF!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.