welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sometimes people decide to be just friends even if they still love each other and I often wonder why. I suppose it’s not the love that’s so hard to sustain but the commitment that complicates everything.



❝ How I wish I was small again. When jokes were never taken too hard, when love was not a matter in my life. When friends keep insulting each other. When I had no problems. When studies were not really a thing. When guys never break my heart. ❞..




I don’t change myself for other people. When I want to get a hair cut, buy new clothes, start doing something new or change up the way I act, it’s for my sake only, not anybody elses. I could really give two shits about how other people view me, their opinions only come into consideration. I have my head on straight this time, I know who I am. I only change for what fits my satisfaction, remember that.!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.