cheers!
confident,fearless,loving!
welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,
Friday, October 15, 2010
Fuck is such a universal word. When someone’s mad, they say fuck. When they’re sad, they say fuck. When they’re horny, they say fuck. Don’t you dare give me that weird look as if you don’t say fuck. You know it’s therapeutic, and it’s most likely your favorite word, and you probably say it in all different ways: long, short, loud, quiet, or any other combination unmentioned.
No matter how ugly, lousy or stupid you look, there’s always this person who wouldn’t care how you look because that particular person is truly madly deeply in love with you.
I wear make-up, so im plastic? I speak my mind, so i’m a bitch? I cry, so i’m an attention seeker? I speak to boys, so i’m a slut? I like getting my picture taken, so I love myself? Go On .. throw me a label, you’ll do it anyway. I don’t ignore you, I just don’t care for you. I’m not stuck up, I just dont give a fuck. I’m not insecure, I just don’t trust no motherfucker. I’m not perfect and I dont claim to be.
Sometimes, you just can’t tell anybody how you really feel. Not because you don’t know why. Not because you don’t know your purpose. Not because you don’t trust them. But because you can’t find the right words to make them understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.