cheers!
confident,fearless,loving!
welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,
Monday, October 4, 2010
You’re my best friend. All I want is for you to be happy. I don’t care who you’re with or if you don’t look good or if you need help. I’m always here for you, and I need you to know that.
Sure, I talk to other guys but I don’t talk to them like the way I talk to you. Sure, those other guys can make me smile, but not make me smile as much you do. Sure, they can make me laugh but not make me the laugh like the way you do. Sure, those other guys can make me happy but not as happy as you make me. Yeah, theres a lot of other guys out there, but listen, none of them can compare to you. Those other guys can holla and whatever, but my eyes and heart are set on you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.