cheers!

confident,fearless,loving!

welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am a teenager. I blast up my music when I am feeling angry, hurt, or depressed. I block everyone out and just want to be alone with my thoughts and my music. The lyrics and beats help me calm down and release my inner emotions. I express myself through my music and also search for songs that perfectly fit the mood I’m currently in. I depend on music too much, so that I won’t feel alone, because I relate to it and it actually helps me feel a little better.



A great love? It’s when you shed tears for him but still you care for him. It’s when he ignored you but you still long for him. It’s when he starts loving another, and yet you manage a smile and find the courage to say “I’m happy for you.”




Posted by biena lullaby at 4:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the owner =)

the owner =)

lovely twin forever :)

lovely twin forever :)

the new one besties ever =')

the new one besties ever =')

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads


Bo. - Bedroom Sanctuary -lagu
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.