I cry because I’m angry. I cry because I’m frustrated. I cry because I’m tired of all this. I cry because you don’t understand. I cry because I only have myself to turn to. & I cry because there’s nothing else I could do...
I just think that like, one day we should all just either shut the hell up or say everything that crosses our mind. So the world can either be a silent one or a chaotic one. Because I’m sick of the in-between one.
I like when a guy,
- Pinches my cheeks
- Plays with my hair
- Asks for a hug
- Steals something I own and makes me run after him
- Feeds me
- Makes silly faces
- Eats like a pig without being embarrassed
- Tells me I look beautiful in sweats with no make up on
- Sings me to sleep
- Puts his arms around my waist
- Surprises me from the back and covers my eyes
- Lets me borrow his jacket
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.