welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Thursday, November 11, 2010

It’s never too late to go back and fix things that didn’t work out as planned. We all make mistakes, lie and hurt people we love. It is possible to fix it, of course it won’t be easy but if you care about someone enough, you’ll go around the world and back, just to make things work.




I want to talk to you. I want to tell you how I feel, and how much I’ve loved you all this time. I want to be the other piece of your heart, the person you can depend on when you’re sad, happy, or just need someone to talk to. I want to be able to say just about everything to you, no walls between us. To be just you and me. Forever. Always.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.