welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Friday, November 19, 2010

You know what the hardest decision is? Doing something that kills you inside just to make that person happy...   :)


You don’t always have to care if someone is being ignorant. It’s pointless to argue with someone who always wants to be right....



She was breaking, but she held on tight. That’s how much she loves you, no matter how much she’s breaking, no matter how much pain you’re causing her, she’ll always find a way to fall inlove with you. That’s how much you matter to her...


:)



I over think every single thing. I end up making myself miserable thinking into things. I have gained this terrible habit of not believing what people say to me. I also worry that I’m being lied to and that all the good things are in my head. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to. I think I just need to learn how to trust people again...




She cries cause she cares. She cries more cause you don’t.


“Saying goodbyes are always hard. You hug a little tighter, smell a little deeper, attempt to commit to feel the person to your memory. You want time to stop, but it can’t and you know it can’t. You know that you have to go on. So you cling on for a moment, and press your lips to their check and murmur, I’ll see you when I see you.”






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.