cheers!

confident,fearless,loving!

welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I dont want a perfect boyfriend. I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well & loves being with me more than anything. =)





I know that my friends are just joking. But seriously, when friends say something that insults me, I hate it. It hurts me, it feels like a knife being stabbed into my heart. It hurts deeply, it bleeds all day long, just because of a sentence or “a simple joke.” And the thing that makes things worse is the fact that I can only smile and pretend that I’m okay it. Cause I know if I do express my feelings, no one would even fucking care of what I feel. Won’t even give a fuck, not even a bit.



Posted by biena lullaby at 3:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the owner =)

the owner =)

lovely twin forever :)

lovely twin forever :)

the new one besties ever =')

the new one besties ever =')

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads


Bo. - Bedroom Sanctuary -lagu
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.