welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I hate that feeling when you see something and for that second, you feel your heart drop, and your throat swells up and you feel tears in your eyes and you just can’t speak. You can’t do anything but stare. And then it sinks in and it’s this unbelievable feeling in your chest. Like it’s collapsing on you. And all you can do next is cry.




actually you have no idea what i am going through..


oh you're sooooo pretty! but your personality killed it..



I need some forgetting time,

we think we need so many useless things, when all we really need is time ti breathe...


DON'T LIKE ME??
LOL OKAY...
I DON'T WAKE UP EVERY SINGLE DAY
TO IMPRESS
JUDGEMENTAL HYPOCRITES
LIKE YOU...
YOU KNOW WHAT, " LIFE " IS?
GO GET ONE.. YOU NEED IT..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.