welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Saturday, December 25, 2010

SHE ASKED HIM, " WHAT KIND OF WEDDING DRESS WOULD YOU WANT?"
HE REPLIED, " THE ONE THAT WOULD MAKE YOU MY WIFE.."  =')

I hate finding out the truth from someone else..


I don't care how far you are from me..0r how long its been since we've talked.. I dont care how mad I got at you.. Or how mad you you've been at me.. you're still what matters most to me and i'm never going to give that up..

DEAR ILMAN, =D
I WANT TO MARRY YOU.. =D 
& I'D DEFINITELY CATCH A GRENADE FOR YOU..
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BILLIONAIRE,
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE..
=DDDDDD
HEHEHEHEHHEE <3


People who don't know me are shocked when i'm talk! 
But people who know me are shocked me when i'm talk! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.