Love Story - You and him like each other but you aren’t allowed to dateThe Way I Loved You - You love your new boyfriend, but you can’t get over how things were with your old oneInvisible - You like him but he likes her, and she’ll never like him, and you doFifteen - You believed everything he said, and now you realize that young love doesn’t lastShould’ve Said No - He cheated on you, and she was not worth it, and he’ll never have you backA Place In This World - You just want to fit inForever & Always - You and him went from being perfect to horrible so quicklyTell Me Why - If he loves you then why does he like to hurt you?I’m Only Me When I’m With You - He’s the only person you can be yourself aroundChange - You believe that things will get betterTeardrops on My Guitar -You want him so bad, but he only sees you as the girl he talks about his girlfriend withMary’s Song- Our love is everlastingToday Was A Fairytale- That was the best date of your lifeFearless - With him, you’re not afraid to do anythingWhite Horse - He broke your heart, and you won’t forgive himThe Outside - You don’t fit in in his worldJump Then Fall - You fell for him, now he just needs to fall for you?You Belong With Me - You’re so much better for him than she is
Hm. Let me see.
- Love story
- I’m Only Me When I’m With You
- Change
- Mary’s Song
- Today Was A Fairytale
- Fearless
- Fifteen
- Forever and Always
- Tell My Why
Pretty relevant. I maybe listen to Taylor Swift songs right now. =) mine TAYLORRR! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.