welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Sunday, January 16, 2011


It’s better to have an enemy who frankly says that he/she hates you,than to keep a friend who’s putting you down secretly. ohohohohohooo



gorgeous! taylor!!

Reasons I don’t talk:


  • I have nothing to say
  • I can’t carry on a conversation to save my life
  • I really don’t care about what you have to say
  • I’m socially awkward
  • I don’t know how to say what I’m thinking
  • My voice sounds weird
  • I probably hate you 
probs the last one :P



sometimes, i feel sad for no reason..

yessss i make mistakes, so do youuuu bitch!!



Being nice to someone you dislike doesn’t mean you’re a fake. It means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them. absolutely RIGHTTT!! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.