welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i just really wish you'd tell me whats wrong personally ,
rather than telling the world..
it hurts to constantly read about things that are probably my fault,
regardless of how much I try..
i try so fucking hard to make things right but its just never fucking enough..
it hurts..


love the way you laugh, sigh, smile, cry, hye, bye..
=)

a good boyfie is???

will always trust you no matter how hard the situation is

forgets his pride just to make you stay

loves for who you are

will tell you're pretty

will cheer up you when you're pissed off

will make you feel like a princess

would never leave you when you need him the most



please hug me for the rest of my life
=)

i never meant to hurt you,
but I did so many times..
i hve the ability to hurt everyone i care about,
I'M SO SORRY,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.