welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Monday, February 7, 2011

you know what kills a person inside..?
knowing at the end , nothing mattered , n there was never a point in beginning..


DIHARAMKAN NERAKA BAGI MATA YANG SELALU MENANGIS KERANA TAKUT KEPADA ALLAH SWT.. =')

when a girls say sorry, it means smething..
she knows if she doesn't say anything things will get worse..
she forgives you , but she's hurting..
just understand that..


remembering stories about how you met someone..

smetimes, i STILL scared that i might see him with another girl.. i dun know what i'm going to do when that  happens 

not everyone has a happy ending..


WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THE LIFE I LIVE??
I KNOW I'M NOT PERFECT N I DONT LIVE TO BE..
BUT BEFORE YOU START POINTING FINGERS,
MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE CLEANN!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.