welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Saturday, April 23, 2011

i'd rather be in a relationship thats crazy..
unpredictable n not exactly perfect becoz that way we'll never get bored..
= ' )

i'm not perfect..
i cant see anything that i dont like about you..
= ' )

i always think that you're interesting..


THAT ONE GUY I CALL MY BOYFRIEND..
= ' )

Comforts me when I`m upset.
Surprises me with flowers during ordinary days.
Holds my hand and makes sure everything will be alright.
Dances with me even without music.
Surprises me with kisses.
Makes me laugh at things that aren`t funny.

love you ilman, =)


to me,

By just seeing him, I start to get the most incredible feeling in my stomach.

When I`m with him, he makes everything worth it. 

Being with him is the most amazing feeling in the world.

And I feel like I`m the luckiest person in the world to have him beside me.

=')



The next time someone smiles, look carefully. Sometimes, if you look hard enough, you could see sadness within their eyes. You have no idea how much they’re hurting on the inside and how much they’re hiding from the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.