Ya Allah make our hearts attached to the Holy Qur’an and make us able to understand its teachings and guidance. Amin
Beauty is about living your life & being happy with yourself inside & out & not worrying about what people think of you.
we believe the liars, trust the backstabbers, n like the heartbreakers..
i think a part of me will always be waiting for you.. =)
I’d love to be your first, but i’d rather be your last.
Truth is, I get jealous easily because whats mine is mine. I’m stubborn as hell, I say sorry too much. I act like I don’t give a fuck because I care too much. I over analyze the smallest of things & probably come off as a bitch to simply guard myself. =(
You know why it’s hard to be happy? It’s because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad.
There are 2 types of internet stalkers. First is the person who admires you and second is the person who hates you big time.
Some people can act super nice in front of you but at the back of their minds all they want is to punch you in the face.
GOSHHHHHHH! HANAAA TAJIMAAAAAA!!!
ADORE YOUR BEAUTYYYYYYYY!!
<3
i'm the type of person that will try to make everyone smile..
but, when i'm need of a smile,
who's there for me?????



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.