I still remember how we started talking. =')
one day you're going to miss me chasing you,
you're going to miss my annoyingness,
you're going to miss how much i cared about you
= ' (
= ' (
Reasons why I don’t like starting conversations first.
- U might feel annoying.
- I feel like you might not want to talk.
- I feel unwanted when you don’t reply.
- It normally turns awkward and fades out.
I have unlimited texting but no one ever texts me. =(
i love it when my boy say " don't i get a hug? " =)
I’m going to tell you the truth. The little things you do and say, they really make a difference in my day.
I think it’s cute when you hear a guy talk about how much he really likes a girl . =)
“You know a woman is truly hurt when she ignores you. Silence is a woman’s way of expressing anger and pain, all at once.” = ' )
you cry, but you dont tell anyone, =/
i'm basically a girl with a personality of a dude!
wake up boy, she loves you!
I’d rather have someone who shows they care than someone who just says it.
if you talk like bestfriends,
flirt like 1st loves,
n protect each other like siblings,
ITS MEANT TO BE
=)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.