welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

bfore i die, i want to be a heroin to someone, =)

even if we cant be together in the end, i'm glad that you were a part of my life..

but i guess, if i love you, i should let you move on, =(


i truly love someone, 
age, distance, height, weight, n salary are just numbers..

know her, trust her, love her, respect her, honor her, support her, want her, appreciate her.. =)

I ALWAYS PRETEND THAT I’M STRONG, BUT IN REALITY, I’M FALLING APART


I SAY ‘SORRY’ A LOT . MOSTLY BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT.. =/

follow ur heart, but dun frget to take ur brain too,

the naked truth is always better than even the best-dressed lie...


= ' )


stop comparing urself to others..

ALLAH KNOWS BEST ABOUT THE PAST, THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE. ALWAYS HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH, FOR HE KNOWS US BETTER THAN WE KNOW OURSELVES...


DON’T EVER USE MY PAST AGAINST ME..!

when u think ur dream is real & when u wake up, u're all disappointed.. =(

evrybody liessss...


please know that i love you, =/








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.