welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Girls Stuff

Hello! :)

You know it is coming when all parts of your body can never be controlled. Your body becomes such a bitch, a really nasty one. Like, mine. Whenever Im getting my time, Ill act like a psychopath and there is plenty of victims that will definitely get scolded without any specific reason. 
Ilman- whenever Im having my PMS, he'll be my first vict! There is always something wrong. Whether, IT IS something wrong, or it looks like it is wrong, for me. He needs to hold on for a week, or maybe 2 weeks. Before when 'it' is coming, my temper is worst. Way worst. Ill annoy to jokes, to voices, to teachers, to everything near me, and even when Ilman says 'no or dont do that or this'. Ill piss off. Ill get mad like hell. Even though I know I shouldn't get mad for a small tiny winny thing like that. But it is a girl's nature. I cant stop feeling irrationally annoyed with everyone I know, And those who actually know me will say 'confirm kau tgh ehem. klah tknk kcau'. Because when I am having my time, somehow someway it shows. Only if I could say to my body 'shit. stop being so bitchy, you bitch'. I could say, but sadly, my body shows no renspose. PMS is a really strange thing..

For the boys who are reading, please be careful with your words. It can really break you in an instant. Go try carik pasal with your girlfriend when she is having her PMS lah. You will know then.

Stay lovely, girls..  



u and i are going to be okay..
u know that right? =)


i dont want to be ur whole life..
just ur fav part.. =D


u know how i know,
i'm still in love with you?
becoz every morning i wake up,
the 1st thing i want to see is ur face =)


expectations and assumptions usually lead to heartbreak!


I'LL BE YOURS IF YOU BE MINE =')






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.