cheers!

confident,fearless,loving!

welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Friday, September 24, 2010

I hate being the one who has to wait. I hate being the one who’s always expecting something great to happen. I hate that I always assume. I hate how good I am with finding out things, only to find out things that would depress me. Fuck this.



So maybe I talk too much. My laugh isn’t as adorable as it could be. I’m loud, but than i can be quiet. Sometimes i can act like a little kid, other times i can be a stuck up bitch. I’ll get annoying, clingy and angry every once in a while. But that’s what makes up me. And if you don’t love all of me, just don’t bother loving me at all.





Posted by biena lullaby at 9:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the owner =)

the owner =)

lovely twin forever :)

lovely twin forever :)

the new one besties ever =')

the new one besties ever =')

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads


Bo. - Bedroom Sanctuary -lagu
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.