cheers!

confident,fearless,loving!

welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Friday, September 24, 2010

I’m a liar because I won’t tell you everything. I’m stupid because sometimes I’m wrong. I’m ugly because my face isn’t perfect. I’m a pushover because I like making people happy. I’m a loser because I’m not friends with your group. I’m fake because I’m too nice. I’m weird because I’m not like you. I’m fat because I eat when I’m hungry. I’m clingy because I don’t like to be alone. I’m insecure because I care about what people think of me. I’m no fun because I’m not always hyper. Don’t try to tell me who I am because I already know............



There are things that we don’t want to happen, But have to accept. Things we don’t want to know, But have to learn. And people we can’t live without, But have to let go.



Posted by biena lullaby at 9:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the owner =)

the owner =)

lovely twin forever :)

lovely twin forever :)

the new one besties ever =')

the new one besties ever =')

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads


Bo. - Bedroom Sanctuary -lagu
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.