welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I hate it when you’re in such a bad mood already and still, people don’t take you seriously, they think you’re just kidding and they even say something that makes you feel even worse.


Her: Will you pick me up if I ever fell down?
Him: No
Her: Would you wipe away the tears when I'm sad?
Him: Never
Her: Will you still love me when I look my worst?
Him: Nope.
Her: (feeling hurt after hearing this) At least you're honest.(She starts to walk away...)
Him: (grabs her back to face him) I wouldn't pick you up if you fell because I would catch you before you even hit the ground. I wouldn't wipe away your tears because I'll make sure there's nothing for you to ever be sad about. I wouldn't love you when you look your worst because that's impossible. You always look you're best, even when you think you don't. I love you more than anything, remember that





awwwwwwwwwww i love it, =D




You fight with the most important people in your life because those are the relationships worth fighting for. yeahhhhhh!




he's damn cute huh?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.