welcome to heyyobiena! =)read her story,
When I text you first, I feel like I’m bothering you. But when I wait forever for you to text me, it drives me insane... hihihihii =D
Its really cute when a boy smiles at you, says hi, face turns red, look at you all the time then when you look back he looks away, laughs, ask his friend to say hi for him, waits for you in the gate, waits for you in the classroom, waits for you in the corridor, waits for you in the canteen, waits for you outside, waits for you anywhere, sweaty, nervous,cant breathe when your near, only sees you NO OTHER GIRL, teases you, makes nicknames for you, holds your hand unexpectedly, acts weird, say he has a crush on you and then says ‘kidding!’ afterwards but you know it wasn’t really just a joke ..but it really feels good that you are the reason why he acts this way. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.