welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Friday, January 14, 2011


My favorite thing in the world is that I can completely be myself around you. And yeah, maybe you hate that I get mad at the drop of a hat, or dislike that I cry all the time and try to “control” you. And I don’t exactly love that you change the subject when I need to discuss something or get mad at me for wanting to do things my way. 


But we can completely be our exact selves around each other. There is absolutely NOTHING that I can’t do in front of you that I can do behind a closed door. I love that I feel comfortable dancing like a crazy person in front of you [even though you make fun of me] and even more importantly, I love that I’m perfectly fine with being completely naked in front of you.


 So we fight and bicker about stupid things, but when it really comes down to it- we can be ourselves and we love each other for who we really are. And THAT is what love is all about. btolll ke aku ckap?? ahhahahahaaaa


I love talking to people that reply fast and make it seem like they’re eager to talk to you. yeahhhhhhhhh!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.