welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Friday, January 14, 2011

you're the best thing, thats ever been mineee!! =)

i can still clearly remember the feeling you gave me with every " I LOVE YOU " you've said.. =)




The only reason I don’t respond truthfully when someone asks me what’s wrong is because I know that most of the time people don’t care about my problems and they just want to know what’s going on because it satisfies them to know everything that goes on with everyone.




Everytime I see ‘explain’ on a test, I die a little inside.


everyone's got a life that no one else knows about..

i keep myself busy, 
with things to do.
but everytime i pause,
i still think of you..


Whenever someone judges you by your actions, rubs in your negativities..know yourself the best. People don’t tell you who you are, you tell them.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.