welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Thursday, March 10, 2011

FACEBOOK MAKES ME HATE PEOPLE I KNOW IN REAL LIFE!

i miss you hubby, and it hurts! ='(

heyyy!! u made my dayy! =)


do you ever feel like breaking down?
do you ever feel out of place?
like somehow you just don't belong, n no one understands you..
=(


i am always going to miss you..
thats sucks! 
=(

10 lines that can make you think or scare you..
  1. “I need to talk to you.”
  2. “Okay.”
  3. “It’s not your fault.”
  4. “I heard..”
  5. “I thought you were..”
  6. “You can never do that anyways.”
  7. “Oh.”
  8. “People were talking about you awhile ago.”
  9. “So you’re..”
  10. “I heard your name in..” 


cehhhhhh


awwwwwwwwww... = ' )

i miss how happy i was with you bie.. =(



this is love, she thought.. isn't it?
when you notice someone's absence and hate that absence more than anything..
more........ even , than you love his presence????

THINGS CHANGE, BUT SOME FEELINGS STAY THE SAME..

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?
being ignored, put down, judged, feeling insecure, being hurt, n losing friends..
=(





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.