welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Friday, March 11, 2011

hey!

girls are very emotional..
guys, you hve always to understand about it..
=)

this isnt a perfect world...
n people do get hurt..
you smile when you feel like crying..
n you act like you're ok!


hi! i want to see you badly.. 
=(

challenges are what make life interesting,
overcoming them is what makes life meaningful..

i'd rather stay quiet than, explain my problems 
to people who dont give a FUCK!


i like my boyfriend who smell good..
=D

the type of guy that pulls you closer when you try to walk away ,
the guy that comforts you when you cry...
the guy that never tells you to leave no matter how mad he is..
the type of guys who lifts up your chin n kisses
you gently, 
thats the good type of guy..


i am shy until you know me, 
then i get really unbearable..

MY BAD, I'M ONLY A HUMAN..
  • I fuck up sometimes.
  • I can’t please everyone.
  • I can’t do everything you want me to do.
  • I don’t always do the right thing.
Stop expecting so damn much from me, I’m fucking human — not some robot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.