welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

no matter what happens, someone will forget about you..
n won't even realise the pain they caused you..

its you..
its always been you..
it will always be you..


Honestly, I don’t need someone that sees what’s good about me. I need someone that sees the bad, and still wants me.


i lost my teddy bear, can i sleep with you?

its so hard for me not to miss you..

the truth hurts


unplanned moments are always better than planned ones..

do not mess with someone else's feelings just because you are unsure of yours..

call her love.. it sounds classy.. =)


what you see is only half of what I am..
i have a hundred different faces..
a million different personalities..
only a part of me is what i show you..
i display a fraction of my true self..
evrything is just a facade..
its not the truth about me..
u don't know me..
 YOU NEVER WILL.....


My favorite part of a relationship is the part where we’re just getting to know each other. The part where I wake up in the morning, and my first instinct is to text or call you to say ‘good morning’. The part where I’m just sitting in class, and suddenly the thought of you strikes my mind out of nowhere, causing me to smile. The part where we talk for hours long on the phone, asking each other questions, telling each other countless stories, and falling asleep together. From the cute nicknames to the constant flirting, I can’t help but feel a spark lighting up. These fresh feelings are what I cherish the most because they’re what keeps me hopeful for the future.



i fell in love with someone i never expected to fall for..

listen, 

i do missing you..
everytime, every single second..
=( 
sometimes, 
entahh laaa...
mcm dilupakann..
i redha...
x nak paksa..
take care..
get well soon love

muahhhhh






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.