flaunt it..
kissing her on the forehead is one of the sweetest things in the world..
= ' )
don't let her go..
i promise that you'll regret losing someone like her..
she might not be perfect..
but she loves you..
thats all you need..
you shouldn't ask for more..
don't neglect her..
once she's gone, you'll miss her...
its hard to find someone like her so hold onto her,
it'll be worth it..
= ' )
NOT A MILLION FIGHTS COULD MAKE ME HATE YOU SOULMATE,
<3
i still remember the 1st day i met you,
‘I love you’ means that I accept you for the
person that you are, and that I do not wish to
change you into someone else. It means that
will love you and stand by you even through
the worst of times. It means loving you when
you’re in a bad mood or too tired to do things
I want to do. It means loving you when you’re
down, not just when you’re fun to be with.
I love you means that I know your deepest
secrets and do not judge you for them, asking
in return only that you do not judge me for
mine. It means that I care enough to fight for
what we have and that I love you enough not
to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of
you, wanting and needing you constantly,
hoping you feel the same way for me.
if he doesn't chase you when you walk away,
keep walking..
you mean more to me than you'll ever know..
if everything was easy, nothing would be worth it..



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.