welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

the jealosy will drive you mad

IF IT DOESN’T BREAK YOUR HEART, IT ISN’T LOVE.


 I AM CONSTANTLY AFRAID THAT YOU WILL SOON GROW TIRED OF ME.. =/



i think i need a hug.. =(

distance means so little, when someone means so muchh

i just want to be enough for someone..


i think about you.. way tooooo muchh

anger is the condition where the tongue works faster than the mind.. so, hold it, bfore you regret the hurting lines you'll say

FEMALE DICTIONARY:


  • Nothing, Forget it = You better figure out what you did wrong.
  • Are you tired? = Please don’t go to sleep, I love talking to you.
  • I’m OK = Hold me tight, I need a shoulder to cry on.
  • I don’t give a fuck anymore = I still care but I’m tired of arguing with you.
  • “I’m cold” = Get a blanket and cuddle with me.
  • Leave me alone = Please don’t go.
  • I love you = Tell me you do more.

When a relationship fails, it’s both their fault. One for giving up and walking away. The other from not stopping them.

you hate your life? while some people dream of having your life

Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.  =)




When a woman tells a guy about her problems, she’s not complaining; she trusts him...


i wonder what runs on through your head when you hear my names??

i know we're too young to talk about forever, but thats what it feels like




real men never stop trying to show a girl how much he means to him , even after he's got her..
=/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.