welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Sunday, July 3, 2011

hi there,

until today, I still learn to forget you..
I look the other men, I try to remove the feelings, memories, but sad.. because memory was my favorite ..
but, believe me .. I can even forget the grief slowly .. have the time ..


NOTHING IS PERMANENT. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE. DON’T HAVE YOUR HOPES HIGH, FRIENDS BECOME STRANGERS, LOVERS BECOME FRIENDS. AND PEOPLE LEAVE.... =)


rule of a gentleman, 'she comes 1st!' =')



=')

BOYS SAY THEY LIKE NATURAL GIRLS,
But honestly, if there’s two girls walking down the street, one with nice smokey eyes and a classy red lipstick and another with shoved up hair and no makeup; you’re going to be looking at the one who made an effort.. and if boys do prefer natural girls, why is it always the girls who wear the most makeup who actually get the boyfriends?

I ONLY CRY FOR THE ONES I REALLY CARE ABOUT...

YOU MAY BE UNHAPPY NOW, BUT THINK ABOUT IT, YOU WOULDN’T APPRECIATE BEING HAPPY SO MUCH IF YOU DIDN’T KNOW WHAT UNHAPPINESS FELT LIKE...



fuck distance!! i wanna see you badly!!

i'm going to marry you one day! =)

pain makes people change!



the more i see you, the more i love you,

i'm constantly tryin' to make people feel better about themselves becoz i know what its like to feel bad about yourself

OMG! 
when i turn 18, i'll ride a plane to go to a different time zone, so that when i arrive, it'll be a day bfore my birthday n i can say that i was 17 again, =)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.