Revenge? Nah, I’m too lazy. I’m gonna sit here and let karma fuck you up... =)
FOR BOYS: If your girl asks you a question, you better give an honest reply. Chances are they are asking you because they KNOW the answer.
Hey bie..Just you..
- I don’t need everybody’s attention, I just need yours.
- I don’t need compliments from people about my looks & personality, it’ll mean more coming from you.
- I don’t need people to comfort me when I’m sad, I just need you to be there for me.
- I don’t need people to calm me down when I’m upset, I just need to look at you to feel calm.
- I don’t need everybody to get along with me, to like me, to love me. I just don’t ever want to lose you.
i feel like shit, but i'll still smile becoz i'd rather not talk about it.. = ' )
wihtout even realizing it, you taught me a lot of things..
not only about life, but how its okey to feel smething extraordinary about someone..
Have you ever laid on your bed at night, and just cried? Cried because you’re not good enough. You counted all your flaws from head to toe, to punish and feel worse about yourself. Cried because the comments people blurt out, actually hurt your feelings. Cried because your family is dysfunctional. You don’t want to be a burden, so you bottled it all up. Around people, you’re the happiest ray of sun shine. But nobody knows, that at night when you’re alone, you break down and just cry.. haihhhh
a real man never gives up on the woman he loves with all his heart..
no matter how much it hurts, <3
- Petikan dari buku Diari Hidup Rasulullah S.A.W
ALHAMDULILLAH, = ' )
dont compare yourself to others...
sometimes i feel like the world around me is changing n i'm just going no where with my life
i was praying that you n me might end up together..





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.