welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I’m just tired. Emotionally. Mentally. Physically.

I wanted to text you. But then I remembered we don’t talk anymore.. =/

teenagers who spend much of their time listening to music are likely to be depressed!


I’d stay up all night just to talk to you.


 I know I shouldn’t, but a part of me is waiting for you to call and say, “I’m sorry, I miss you. Can we go back to how we used to be?”

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =(

I’d rather hear a guy say, ‘I made plans for us.’ Instead of the usual, ‘I dunno, it’s whatever you wanna do.’



bfore you get the best... you hve to hve the worst! =)

take my heart, but pleaseee... dun break it!

8 THINGS A GREAT GUY WOULD DO.

  1. Make you smile when you’re down.
  2. Gives you a kiss, even when friends are watching.
  3. Holds your hand in a perfect time.
  4. Be funny, but knows when he needs to be serious.
  5. Reacts so cutely when you hit him though it actually hurts.
  6. Stares at you when he thinks you didn’t notice it.
  7. Gets a little jealous sometimes, but knows he’s the only one you love.
  8. Waits for an hour just to spend 5 minutes with you.

=/


Age does not define maturity, actions do.


A boy makes his girl jealous of other beautiful girls. A gentleman makes other beautiful girls jealous of his girl.


i dont exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and i had water, i'd drink it!



awwwwww... so cutee!! fucking cutee!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.