welcome to heyyobiena! =)
read her story,

Saturday, June 11, 2011

you know what would look really good on you, bie?? ME!
hehee.. love yaa!! <3


I’m not the type to talk about my problems, I just hold it all in until I explode...rawrrr!!! thats me!! >,<

i'm the girls with the prettiest smiles seems to tell the saddest stories! =/

dia gorgeous! >,<


Allah is so amazing. He forgives us of so much and gives us so much. I know there are times when I’ll forget to thank Him for something but right now I just want to say: Shukran Ya Allah. =)


Don’t worry if you’re single. God’s looking at you right now, saying, “I’m saving this girl for someone special...heee

I admit it, I hide my feelings A LOT. =/




Dear self, get prettier. Dear stomach, get smaller. Dear legs, get more attractive. Dear personality get more bubbly. Dear me, stop being a failure...fuhhhhhhhh


I want a hug. Like one of those pick-me-up-off-my-feet-squeeze-me-tight-hurts-my-tummy-but-makes-me-smile-leaves-me-breathless-gives-me-so-many-butterflies-it-makes-me-laugh- kind of hug... huhuhuhu


I wonder, if I died in some sort of accident right now, what people would have wished they had said to me before it was too late. Would they regret the things they did to me? Would they feel better knowing they were a good friend to me, or worse thinking that maybe they should have been a better one. Would they have wished they had spoken up and told me how they really felt about me, whether it be good or bad? =(




Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It’s about being with that person that makes you happy in a way no one else can... =)


judgement prevents us from seeing the brilliant parts of people that lie beyond appearances and impressions. look for the good in everyone :)

pleaseeee


When school starts again.

  • Fucked up sleeping schedule.
  • Ugly handwriting forever.
  • Waking up so freaking early.
  • Forgot there’s homework/projects due.
  • Seeing the bitches you hate.
  • Stupid teachers who gives you too much work.
  • Homework all day, everyday.
  • Same shit, different day.

urghhhhhhhhhhhhh


you captured my heart from the start, ilman =)

You don’t realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment..trust me!! =)

pretty words aren't pretty if they aren't real n true!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.